D900 is obd2 repair Professional OBDII Generic Scan Tool. D900 OBDII Generic Scan Tool Includes free upgraded OBD-PC Link software. D900 EOBD OBDII Code Reader works for all 1996 and newer cars and light trucks.
1. Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries
2.Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2" (W x L x D)
3.Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6" (W x L)
4.Cable length: 109cm /43"
1.An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII scan tool which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine light is showing.
2. DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
3. This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
4. Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULT-OBD scan tool.
5. The D900 Can Scan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and padded storage case with wrist strap.
1.Displays the DTC definitions on screen unlike previous models
2.Wider coverage: works with CAN-equipped vehicles
3.Reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer, specific DTCs
4.Erase codes and reset MIL
5.Views OBD II Live data
6.Views OBD II freeze frame data
7.Displays I/M readiness status
8.Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
9.Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
10.Hand held and easy to use with one plug-in only
11.Highly reliable and accurate
12.Safely communicates with the onboard computer
13.No batteries needed for operation powered via detachable OBD2 cable
14.Battery compartment for off-vehicle reviewing or for when upgrading from PC
Professional OBDII Generic Scan Tool all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs - Domestic, Asian and European Import
Features unique patented all-in-one back-lit screen display and LCD display for quick OBD I/M emissions check
DTC definitions and user interface is provided in English, Germany, Spanish, or French (selected by a menu command)
Tool captures and displays Freeze Frame Data - helps to troubleshoot problem
Provides Live Data - views, records, and plays back* live PCM data streams
User can prioritize live data values (P.I.D.) for quick review and analysis
Other Scan Tool features include: Bi-directional Testing / Vehicle ID Capture / O2 Sensor Results
Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
Battery /Memory feature stores codes for off-car review and analysis
Includes free upgraded OBD-PC Link software and cable to generate, print and save detailed diagnostic reports and update the tool via the Internet. Software can also graph retrieved P.I.D. information for in-depth analysis.
Designed to retrieve diagnostic codes in all OBDII (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD1 (1982 to 1995) vehicles
Features unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick OBD I/M emissions check
Features on-screen DTC definitions and user interface in English, Spanish, or French (selected by a menu command)
Battery / Memory feature stores codes for off-car review and analysis
Includes free OBD-PC Link Software and cable to generate, print and save detailed diagnostic reports and update the tool via the Internet
U.S. Models - European - Japanese - Asian - German - Korean:
Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 .
GM '96 - now (OBD-II)
Ford '96 - now (OBD-II)
Chrysler '96 - now (OBD-II)
Toyota '96 - now (OBD-II)
Honda '96 - now (OBD-II)
NISSAN '96 - now (OBD-II)
All other - Asian and European '96 - 2006(OBD-II)
1. Scanner with detachable OBD2 Extension Cable
2.Nylon carry pouch for transportation of the tool and it's accessories
3.CD-ROM that includes User Manual