GM Tech 2 Diagnosis Tool For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden, you can make order directly on following link:
The Tech-2 Diagnosis Tool is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
TIS200 do till 2006 year GM car programming.
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
3. Software Version:
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 126
holden English 145
GM English 32.007
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
Car Maker: GM, Holden, Isuzu, Opel, Suzuki
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN, the card is 32MB Card B(SO22-B).
Note that the application will detect the interface device that is connected to the laptop. Indicator icons will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the IDS screen when the VCM and/or VMM are connected.
Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion
Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
Screen: 3.8" X 2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320 X 240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once GM Tech-2 Starter Kit with Candi Module & TIS Kit includes (All ORIGINAL and NEW!)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do. But It can only do coding for GM car, till 2006 year.